What our Blushing Secrets Kit Includes:
Our silky Colour Swirl Blush helps make skin look more youthful and radiant by introducing colour to cheeks before or after the application of foundation. With softly shimmering colour, our blush will give an instant glow that will make you look and feel younger and more beautiful while brightening your face. Colour Swirl Blush is perfect for use on cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, forehead, chin, and the tops of breasts for a lightly flushed, feminine look that is unrivaled by going au naturel or by 'cheek pinching'. Professional makeup artist quality. Made in America.
This beautiful yet sleek brush is designed for use with powders such as blushes and powdered foundations.Our blush brush's soft bristles are close enough together to provide an even stroke, but have enough movement to perfect blending and shading, making it the ideal tool for every girl's make-up kit. An excellent blush to use to highlight and lightly colour your skin using blush or to smooth and unify skin using foundation. Professional makeup artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use Blush Glow
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation, eye make-up, and lip colour. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Looking in a mirror, smile. This will help define the apples of your cheeks, which will be where you primarily apply your blush.
- Using your blush brush, gently swirl the brush across your Colour Swirl Blush palette. Tap off any excess powder into a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container.
- Test the colour on the inside of your wrist before applying it to your cheeks.
- Using our 'smile' trick, gently tap the apples of your cheeks with the tip of the brush. Tap off your brush again prior to blending to ensure that you get the best results.
- Blend the blush outwards and into your foundation by moving the brush in a circular pattern with very light pressure. Gently sweep the blush brush along your cheek bones for more definition or only highlight your apples for a youthful glow.
- Advanced Girls: Gently sweep your blush up in a C shape starting from the apples of your cheeks up past your temples towards your hairline. This will help define your face shape while bringing attention to your eyes and lips.
- For additional colour, gently swipe your blush brush across your forehead and chin in a soft, side-to-side movement. Follow through with a very light brushing of the blush down your nose. Only use more powder if absolutely necessary.
- If finished with your blush, clean your brush using a gentle shampoo. Finish by using our Perfect Finish Setting Sprayto hold your make-up in place without smearing or smudging.
- Apply blush before using foundation or bronzer for a more natural, sun-kissed look.
- A little amount of blush can go a very long way. Be very careful to only use the least amount of blush as possible to prevent looking too 'fake'.
- Apply a small amount of blush along your cleavage for a youthful, rosy look.