What our Flawless Beauty Kit Includes:
- Two-Way Foundation
Whether you're laying the foundation for smooth, beautiful skin or you're highlighting your features, Two-Way Foundation is a lightweight powder foundation that is sure to make you positively radiant. Two-Way Foundation's fine powder smoothes blemishes and evens out skintone to give your skin a flawless, movie-star look. Best of all, this foundation won't leave your skin feeling shiny or heavy. Two-Way Foundation comes in a sexy silver compact that comes complete with a mirror in the top. It's small enough to slip in to your purse, and is great for adjusting your make-up on the go! Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Flawless Complexion Gel
This beautifully packaged complexion gel works like a liquid foundation, covering up blemishes and smoothing and evening out skintone. With it's advanced antioxidant-enriched formulation, application of Flawless Complexion Gel will reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Best of all, this water-resistant gel also works to lock in moisture and prevent shine, making it a perfect choice for dance clubs, yoga class, or other events. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Wedge-Shaped Sponges
These special wedge-shaped sponges make applying liquid make-up products not only easy, but hygienic. Four triangle-shaped wedges apply your favorite products on to your skin in a smooth and unified layer. This kit comes complete with 4 sponges. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Get Flawless Skin
- Prepare your skin:
Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application.
- Flawless Complexion Gel:
Apply a small amount of the Flawless Complexion Gel to a wedge-shaped sponge. Dab the wedge gently on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then, carefully and smoothly, blend each dot out across the surface of your skin, starting at your forehead. Use a left-to-right sweeping motion first, then move upwards towards your hairline and temples. Only a thin layer is required, but apply more gel if necessary.
- Using the dot on your chin, run a wedge side to side across and upwards in soft sweeping motions to your lips. Continue these soft motions until your chin and jawline (including just under your chin) have an even, natural looking blend of foundation.
- Using the remaining liquid on your wedge, run the tip of your wedge down the center of your nose down from the center of your brow to the tip of your nose. Gently blend the complexion gel outwards in to your cheeks and below to your philtrum (the area below your nose and above your lips).
- Using the dots of foundation on your cheeks, gently blend the gel outwards across your cheekbones and cheeks, excluding the area just below your eyes. Only a concealer or an anti-aging foundation should be used in this area due to the very delicate nature of the skin.
- Apply Flawless Complexion Gel to anywhere you feel you have missed or see uneven skintone, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- Completely allow for the Flawless Complexion Gel to dry. This can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on your application. Clean your wedge-shaped sponge with soap and water or dispose.
- Two-Way Foundation:
Using your blush brush or the provided sponge, gently pick up a small amount of Two-Way Foundation. Tap off any excess amount in to the sink or a paper towel, or back in to the container. Apply the powder on your face, starting with your forehead. Sweep the brush gently, side to side, across your forehead towards your hairline and temples. Apply more powder if needed.
- Gently move the powder down your nose and to the area just around your nose. Apply the foundation to your cheeks with firm but gentle pressure.
- Sweep the brush or sponge side to side over your chin and just above your lip to smooth out your skin tone. Apply more foundation to anywhere where your skin tone seems uneven, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye make-up.
- If finished with your foundation, clean your brush or sponge, or dispose of the sponge. Continue on with your make-up routine.
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your "T-Zone" (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
Two-Way Foundation Shades
Flawless Complexion Gel Shades