What our Glamourous Eyes Kit Includes:
- Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad
You can have your make-up look professional without having to blow your budget on expensive products. For looks that are dramatic or subtle, these coordinated eye shadow quads are a brilliant way to accentuate your eye color and define your eyes. Create endless enchanting eye looks with these four-color combination eye shadow quads. Our soft shadows glide on smoothly wand blend easily without smudging. They're perfect everyone from the beginning crossdresser to the transgendered girl with a passion for fashion! Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Indelible Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
Shape and accentuate eyes with this ultra-soft and long wearing automatic eye pencil. Glides on smoothly to avoid pulling and stretching the lid. A perfect no sharpening, no smudging, eye tool that's waterproof and ready to go when you are. Our anti-oxidant enriched formula hwlpa line and define for beautifully shaped eyes. Attached sponge for no mess blending. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Lash-lengthening Mascara with Keratin
Known as the 'one make-up product every girl should always wear, no matter what,' mascara creates a feminine look by thickening and lengthening your eyelashes, widening and accenting your eyes. Create thick and full lashes with this volumizing mascara and brush wand. Long wearing and smudgeproof eyelash color is sure to brighten eyes! Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Angled Eye Shadow Brush
Specially crafted for applying and blending eye shadow. Our eye shadow brush features a soft angle that makes application of eye shadow in delicate areas like the inside corners of the eyes easy and gentle. Also an excellent choice for creating smoky eye and cat-eye looks. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
- Eye Make-up Remover
The best way to remove make-up around the eyes - and prevent the dreaded 'raccoon eyes' - is to use a specialized Eye Makeup Remover. Our oil-free Eye Makeup Remover delicately removes all traces of make-up from your eyes without harsh chemicals or painful rubbing. Formulated with healing aloe juice to rejuvenate the skin and soothing chamomile to relax you in for a night of sound sleep, our Eye Makeup Remover is sure to leave you with a clean slate for the next day! And the durable yet chic squeeze bottle features a double-secure lid to prevent leaking or spilling when taking off your makeup. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
Eye Shadow Shades
Cross My Heart
Perfect for all eye colors,
especially hazel and green eyes
Perfect for all eye colors,
especially brown and hazel eyes
Perfect for all eye colors,
especially blue eyes
Perfect for all eye colors and skintones
Our Indelible Eyes Eye Liner is available in:
Perfect for all eye colors
Perfect for all eye colors, especially blue eyes
Perfect for all eye colors, especially hazel, green and brown eyes
Perfect for all eye colors
This item is made in Germany.
How to Get Glamourous Eyes
- Prepare your skin:
Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialized concealer or a creme- or liquid-based foundation. Allow for the foundation to dry.
- Color-Phase Eye Shadow Trio:
Choose the medium shade of eye shadow your choice and gently swipe your eye shadow brush on the palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container and apply the shadow to the movable part of your eyelid up to the crease. For the easiest application, use the angled tip of the brush and work from the inside of the eye to the outside.
- Clean your brush using a gentle shampoo and warm water. This ensures that no pigment is hidden in your brush and will dull your eye shadow colors. Blow-dry with a hair blow dryer, or for a creamier look, use right away.
- Put the darkest shade of eye shadow in your palette on to your eye shadow brush. Very carefully apply the darker color to the outer part of your eye on the crease. Start at the outside and gently blend the shade in to your foundation. Only bring the darker shade in to the half-way point of your crease for maximum brightness. If part of the dark color ends on the moveable part of your lid, don't worry. Blend the color in with the medium shade already on your lid, and if necessary, reapply the medium shade.
- Clean your eye shadow brush again, and dry (See step 3). Put the lightest shade of eye shadow on your shadow brush. Apply the color beside the darkest shade you just put on, blending the two colors together. Then extend the lighter shade up towards your eyebrows. This will highlight your eyes and help create a nice brow-bone definition.
- If you're worried that the lightest color of eye shadow is too bright or you think you may have applied the shadow too thick, take a cotton swab and gently rub it along the length of your brow to blend your eye shadow in to your foundation. You can also usethis trick to blend your eye shadow colors together more effectively. Finally, clean your eye shadow brush (see step 3) so that it is ready to go the next time you put on make-up.
- Finishing touch: If you would like, apply your false eyelashes.
- Indelible Eyes Eyeliner:
Gently place a finger below the corner of your eyelid and pull down and out to tighten the skin. Take your eyeliner pencil and gently run the tip along the outside of your water line (where your eyelashes start). Never use eyeliner on your water line as that the bacteria in your eyes can become inflamed and infected, which will require you to throw out all of your eye make-up. Only apply eyeliner to the outside third or half of your eyes to make them look larger; if you already have large or wide-spaced eyes, you can choose to line the entire eye. If it helps, open your mouth! This helps stretch out the muscles in your face, enabling a tighter surface for a better eyeliner application.
- Advanced Girls: Keep your eyelid pulled down and out to tighten the skin. Keeping as close as possible to your lash line, apply the eye liner along the top lid of your eye. The line should run thin towards the inside of your eye and grow slightly thicker towards the outside, with the thickest spot being at the outer corner of your eye. This may take several tries for girls who are unfamiliar with the motions of applying eyeliner.
- Use the sponge attached at the end of your eye liner to help blend your eye liner closer to your eyelashes for a more professional look.
- Mascara with Keratin:
Take your mascara wand and hold it to the very corner of the outside of your eye. Gently pull upwards and outwards, coating the outside of your eyelashes in mascara. As necessary, dip your mascara brush back in the tube to put more mascara on the wand. Never "pump" your mascara (putting the mascara brush in and out of the tube really quickly in an effort to get more mascara on the wand). This will only cause your mascara to dry out faster and can lead to bacteria harbouring in your make-up.
- Advanced Girls: Close your eye and gently swipe the mascara brush to from your lash line to the tip. Then repeat with your eyes open. You can also apply mascara to your lower lashes.
- Put on as many layers of mascara as you would like, ensuring that you allow the mascara to fully dry between each coat (a minimum of 1 minute). The more coats you put on, the thicker and longer your eyelashes will look.
- Blend two shades of your eye shadow on to your brush to lighten or darken the pigment before you apply it.
- For best results, always use a clean eye shadow brush for every color you apply. Most women have at least two eye shadow brushes: one for lighter shades, and one for darker, more rich shades.
- Waterproof makeup is extremely durable, and doesn't smudge as quickly as regular makeup. If you wear contacts, have allergies, are planning on going dancing, or being in a very warm location, opt for waterproof.
- Rich gray-plum eyeliners, like our Smolder shade, are great for crossdressers who want a rich dark color without something as heavy as a black.
- Brown-toned eyeliners, like our Brownie shade, are perfect for achieving a natural, feminine look.
- Navy blue eyeliners, like our Underworld shade, are excellent for girls who have blue eyes, or are wanting to accent lighter colored eyes.
- If your mascara is clumping on your wand, the mascara is probably expired. Throw the mascara away and use a new tube.
- If you end up with mascara somewhere where you shouldn't (on your eye shadow or below your eyes), don't fret! Wait for the mascara to completely dry (a minimum of 1 minute), then take a cotton swab and gently twist the tip on the unwanted mascara spot.