What our Luscious Lips Kit Includes:
- Pearl Lipstick
These luscious, frosty lipsticks feature a pearlescent, rich shine that's sure to bring attention to your lips! Developed with Vitamin E oil to help condition your lips, our Pearl Lipsticks not only give you the appearance of beautifully colored, softer and smoother lips but help heal and prevent cracking and dryness during harsh weather conditions. With a sexy shimmer for added shine, our Pearl Lipsticks are sure to leave your lips feeling kissably soft. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Get Luscious Lips
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation and eye make-up. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry.
- Begin by placing a small dot with our Lip Perfect Automatic Lip Liner on the center of your bottom lip at the very outside edge, the point where the colored part of your lips blend meet your skin. Place another dot at the center of your upper lip on the very outside edge, along with two dots at the tips of the points of your lips (one dot for each point).
- Continue to make single dots along the very outside of your lips, starting with the 'Cupid's bow', your upper lip.
- With a careful hand, begin to slowly connect the dots with an even pressure. Open your mouth wide in an 'O' face for an easier, more even application. The more you practice and apply lip liner, the less dots you may require.
- Once you have completely outlined your lips, open your Pearl Lipstick. Place the flat part of your lipstick and place it along the center of your bottom lip, like a geisha, until a small amount of color is apparent on your lip.
- Using the same flat part, place the lipstick on your upper lip in a point of your Cupid's bow. Gently swipe the lipstick downwards and towards the center of your lip. Repeat on your other point.
- Starting on your bottom lip, gently swipe your lipstick along your lip in gently diagonal lines towards the outer corners of your mouth. This helps to hide lip lines, making your lips look fuller and younger. Use the lip liner lines as a guide to where your lipstick should stop, gently covering the lines. This will help stop the bleeding and feathering while ensuring that your lip color looks full and natural.
- As you near the corners, open your mouth in a wide 'O' face like you did earlier with our Lip Perfect Lip Liner. Softly apply our Pearl Lipstick in to the corners of your mouth with long, soft strokes.
- Repeat the same process on your upper lip, taking careful attention to softly cover the lip liner line you created along the outside of your Cupid's bow.
- Advanced Girls: For the most even and professional looking application, use a lip brush, like the one found in our brush kit.
- Blot your lipstick using a tissue. This removes anywhere where your lipstick has been applied too thick. To blot, simply close your mouth on the edge of the tissue and softly roll your lips in and out. If necessary, blot two or three times.
- If you feel that you have blotted your lipstick too much, or that the color of your lipstick isn't vivid enough, apply another coat very lightly and blot lightly.
- Take your lip liner and gently begin to outline your lips again, paying special attention to any areas that have an uneven edge or require additional shaping. Be sure to use a softer pressure when applying lip liner to the corners of your mouth; a thick, heavy-handed application in the corners of your mouth shrinks the size of your mouth and makes your face look more severe.
- If finished with your lipstick and lip liner, clean your brush (if used). Continue on with your make-up routine.
- For fuller, more kissable-looking lips, use a white shadow or a shade of eyeshadow that is slightly lighter than your lip coloring/lipstick along the very center of your lips and gently blend outwards.
- If one lip is naturally more full-looking than the other, use a slightly lighter shade of lipstick on the thinner lip. If you naturally have very large, full lips, don't apply lip liner again after applying lipstick.
- If you have an uneven lip shape, carefully apply the lip liner outside of your lips to even out any unbalanced areas and to gently add volume to your lips.
- For a more full looking bottom lip, apply a small amount of light eye shadow or lighter foundation to the very center and bottom of your bottom lip, below your lip line and lip liner. Blend outwards on your skin. This will highlight the center of your lips, making them look more full.
- After or eating or drinking everything, be sure to check your lips. Make sure that your lipstick and lip liner are intact, and no lipstick ended up on your teeth.
Soft petal pink and tropical pink
Soft petal pink and dusty rose
Bold, bright red
Rich mauve and tropical pink
Soft mauve and dusty rose