These luscious lipsticks are sure to bring attention to your lips!
Developed with Vitamin E oil to help condition your lips, our Sensuous Lipsticks not only give you the appearance of beautifully colored, softer and smoother lips but help heal and prevent cracking and dryness during harsh weather conditions.
Available in a matte finish that's sure to go with any wardrobe choice or in a pearl finish for added shine, our moisturising Lipsticks are sure to leave your lips feeling kissably soft.
All of our cosmetics are profesional make-up artist quality and are made in America.
- For fuller, more kissable-looking lips, use a white shadow or a shade of eyeshadow that is slightly lighter than your lip coloring/lipstick along the very center of your lips and gently blend outwards.
- If one lip is naturally more full-looking than the other, use a slightly lighter shade of lipstick on the thinner lip. If you naturally have very large, full lips, don't apply lip liner again after applying lipstick.
- For a brighter, more red lip, gently apply a thin layer of foundation to your lips. Outline your lips with your lip liner as usual, and then proceed to fill in the entirety of your lip with your Lip Perfect Automatic Lip Liner. This creates a very strong, red base for your lips before applying your bold, red lipstick, and is sure to make the lip color seem more vibrant. Apply your lipstick and lip liner as usual.
- For a more full looking bottom lip, apply a small amount of light eye shadow or lighter foundation to the very center and bottom of your bottom lip, below your lip line and lip liner. Blend outwards on your skin. This will highlight the center of your lips, making them look more full.
- After or eating or drinking everything, be sure to check your lips. Make sure that your lipstick and lip liner are intact, and no lipstick ended up on your teeth.
Creme Lipstick Shades (Matte)
Pearl Lipstick Shades (Shimmering)
How to Get Sensuous Lips
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation and eye make-up. Allow for the foundation and mascara to completely dry. Apply the first coat of your lip liner.
- Once you have completely outlined your lips, open your Creme or Pearl Lipstick. Place the flat part of your lipstick and place it along the center of your bottom lip, like a geisha, until a small amount of color is apparent on your lip.
- Using the same flat part, place the lipstick on your upper lip in a point of your Cupid's bow. Gently swipe the lipstick downwards and towards the center of your lip. Repeat on your other point.
- Starting on your bottom lip, gently swipe your lipstick along your lip in gently diagonal lines towards the outer corners of your mouth. This helps to hide lip lines, making your lips look fuller and younger. Use the lip liner lines as a guide to where your lipstick should stop, gently covering the lines. This will help stop the bleeding and feathering while ensuring that your lip color looks full and natural.
- As you near the corners, open your mouth in a wide 'O' face. Softly apply our Creme or Pearl Lipstick in to the corners of your mouth with long, soft strokes.
- Repeat the same process on your upper lip, taking careful attention to softly cover the lip liner line you created along the outside of your Cupid's bow.
- Advanced Girls: For the most even and professional looking application, use a lip brush, like the one found in our brush kit.
- Blot your lipstick using a tissue. This removes anywhere where your lipstick has been applied too thick. To blot, simply close your mouth on the edge of the tissue and softly roll your lips in and out. If necessary, blot two or three times.
- If you feel that you have blotted your lipstick too much, or that the color of your lipstick isn't vivid enough, apply another coat very lightly and blot lightly.
- Apply your second coat of lip liner. If finished with your lipstick and lip liner, clean your brush (if used). Continue on with your make-up routine.