ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME! Order now to avoid disappointment!
You can have your make-up look professional without having to blow your budget on expensive products. For looks that are dramatic or subtle, these coordinated trios are a brilliant way to accentuate your eye color and define your eyes. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use Color Phase Eye Shadow Trio
- Clean your skin and apply your foundation. Prime your eyes using a specialized concealer or a creme- or liquid-based foundation. Allow for the foundation to dry.
- Choose the medium shade of eye shadow in your palette and gently swipe your eye shadow brush on the palette. Tap off any excess powder in to a sink, paper towel, or back in to the container and apply the shadow to the movable part of your eyelid up to the crease. For the easiest application, use the angled tip of the brush and work from the inside of the eye to the outside.
- Clean your brush using a gentle shampoo and warm water. This ensures that no pigment is hidden in your brush and will dull your eye shadow colors. Blow-dry with a hair blow dryer, or for a creamier look, use right away.
- Put the darkest shade of eye shadow in your palette on to your eye shadow brush. Very carefully apply the darker color to the outer part of your eye on the crease. Start at the outside and gently blend the shade in to your foundation. Only bring the darker shade in to the half-way point of your crease for maximum brightness. If part of the dark color ends on the moveable part of your lid, don't worry. Blend the color in with the medium shade already on your lid, and if necessary, reapply the medium shade.
- Clean your eye shadow brush again, and dry (See step 3). Put the lightest shade of eye shadow on your shadow brush. Apply the color beside the darkest shade you just put on, blending the two colors together. Then extend the lighter shade up towards your eyebrows. This will highlight your eyes and help create a nice brow-bone definition.
- If you're worried that the lightest color of eye shadow is too bright or you think you may have applied the shadow too thick, take a cotton swab and gently rub it along the length of your brow to blend your eye shadow in to your foundation. You can also use this trick to blend your eye shadow colors together more effectively. Finally, clean your eye shadow brush (see step 3) so that it is ready to go the next time you put on make-up.
- Apply your fake eyelashes, eye liner, and mascara, then continue on with your make-up routine.
- Blend two shades of your eye shadow on to your brush to lighten or darken the pigment before you apply it.
- For best results, always use a clean eye shadow brush for every color you apply. Most women have at least two eye shadow brushes: one for lighter shades, and one for darker, more rich shades.