Our ColorBlend Makeup Stick is crafted by the skilled make-up artists at Mehron Makeup, and is made in America using only the finest ingredients. Designed for use by actors and actresses on television and in the theater, this foundation is ideal for hiding the appearance of stubble on freshly shaved skin, or for blending RealBreast breast forms to the body. Profesional make-up artist quality. Made in America.
How to Use ColorBlend Makeup Stick to help hide stubble and razorburn
- Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin (the closer the shave, the better effect). Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easist make-up application. We also recommend applying our Redness Calming Serum to help reduce signs of irritation and soothe sore skin.
- Remove the cap of your Color Blend Makeup Stick and gently twist up the color so that it is partly exposed. Gently dot the color across your cheeks and along your jawline.
- Using a makeup wedge, apply the foundation evenly across your cheeks, jaw and neck, blending it in to your skin. Use a clean, wet makeup wedge to blot any areas where you have applied the foundation too thick. Apply another layer of the foundation along anywhere that still is showing the signs of your stubble, if necessary.
- Use your Color Blend Makeup Stick as foundation for the rest of your face, concentrating on your t-zone, using the same method.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes to let your foundation to completely set, and then continue on with your make-up routine.
How to Use ColorBlend Makeup Stick to blend with your RealBreast breast forms
- Remove the cap of your Color Blend Makeup Stick and gently twist up the color so that it is partly exposed. Gently dot the color along the outside of the breast form. This may be easier to blend when the breast is on its cradle.
- Using a makeup wedge, apply the foundation evenly across the breast form, blending out to the edge of the breast form and in to the center, for a more natural transition. Use a clean, wet makeup wedge to blot any areas where you have applied the foundation too thick. Wait 1 to 2 minutes to allow the foundation to completely set.
- Attach the breast forms to your body, if you have not already done so. Touch up the make-up anywhere if has smudged or isn't blending as effectively.
For Fair and Caucasian skintones
For Asian skintones
For Caucasian, Mediterannian, Hispanic & tanned skintones
For light to medium African-American skintones
For medium to dark African-American skintones
DISCLAIMER: Our ColorBlend Makeup Stick is designed to help hide the appearance of stubble, but is not guaranteed to remove said stubble, or to hide stubble at a closer inspection of the face. ColorBlend Makeup Stick may also be used to visually blend RealBreast breast forms to the body, but is still a cosmetic and may rub off on clothing or skin.