- Returns & Exchanges
- How to Use
- Expert Tips
- Reviews (0)
Create the look of smooth skin with our Flawless Complexion Gel liquid foundation. This beautifully packaged complexion gel works like a liquid foundation, covering up blemishes and smoothing and evening out skin tone for a beautiful look. Our Flawless Complexion Gel features an advanced, antioxidant-enriched formulation for healthy, beautiful skin.
Our Flawless Complexion Gel will reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Best of all, this water-resistant gel also works to lock in moisture and prevent shine, making it a perfect choice for dance clubs, yoga class, or other events.
All of our cosmetics are professional makeup artist quality and are made in America.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on makeup or makeup brushes except in cases where the item is faulty or is damaged in transit.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
- Prepare your skin: Wash your face, complete your shaving and post-shaving routine for the cleanest skin. Allow your face to completely dry. Tie any hair that falls in your face or close to your face back with hair ties and pins for the cleanest and easiest makeup application.
Flawless Complexion Gel:
- Apply a small amount of the Flawless Complexion Gel to a wedge-shaped sponge. Dab the wedge gently on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then, carefully and smoothly, blend each dot out across the surface of your skin, starting at your forehead. Use a left-to-right sweeping motion first, then move upwards towards your hairline and temples. Only a thin layer is required, but apply more gel if necessary.
- Using the dot on your chin, run a wedge side to side across and upwards in soft sweeping motions to your lips. Continue these soft motions until your chin and jawline (including just under your chin) have an even, natural looking blend of foundation.
- Using the remaining liquid on your wedge, run the tip of your wedge down the center of your nose down from the center of your brow to the tip of your nose. Gently blend the complexion gel outwards in to your cheeks and below to your philtrum (the area below your nose and above your lips).
- Using the dots of foundation on your cheeks, gently blend the gel outwards across your cheekbones and cheeks, excluding the area just below your eyes. Only a concealer or an anti-aging foundation should be used in this area due to the very delicate nature of the skin.
- Apply Flawless Complexion Gel to anywhere you feel you have missed or see uneven skin tone, excluding the area around your eyes. Using any type of foundation on your eyes should only be done immediately before applying eye makeup.
- Completely allow for the Flawless Complexion Gel to dry. This can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on your application. Clean your wedge-shaped sponge with soap and water or dispose.
- Always make sure to apply foundation to your forehead, even if you are planning on wearing your hair or a wig in a style that has bangs. Bangs can move with wind, dancing, or even moving your head.
- Pay special attention to your “T-Zone” (your forehead and down your nose) when applying powder foundation. This is usually the first area where your skin will begin to look shiny, and powdered foundation helps to hide and prevent shine.
Divine Collection Stay Dry Sweat Barrier Spray0 out of 5
The Brow Bag Eyebrow Shaping Kit0 out of 5
Luscious Lips Lipstick Kit for Beginners5.00 out of 5
Indelible Line Automatic Waterproof Lip Liner0 out of 5
False Eyelashes and AdGem Adhesive0 out of 5
Blush Glow Powder Blush0 out of 5
Eye Shadow Makeup Brush0 out of 5
Perfect Finish Makeup Setting Spray0 out of 5
Luxurious Eye Shadow Quad0 out of 5
MOOM Wax Strips for Hair Removal0 out of 5